The Coaching Checklist is a simple tool you can use to help guide you as you assist others through various parts of becoming a fully equipped disciple. Below is an example of a coaching checklist for the principles taught in Zume Training like The Training Cycle or their List of 100.
Having a Coaching Checklist will help you stay focused and engaged as you develop followers of Jesus into leaders in God’s family, everywhere you go.
This list helps you answer the questions: What skills are you seeing develop in others? What areas still need to be developed?
Listen and Read AlongDownload Free Guidebook
The Coaching Checklist is a powerful tool you can use to quickly assess your own strengths and vulnerabilities when it comes to making disciples who multiply. It's also a powerful tool you can use to help others – and others can use to help you.
Download the Coaching Checklist with the link below and take this quick (5-minutes or less) self-assessment:
- Read through the Disciple Training Tools in the far left column of the Checklist.
- Mark each one of the Training Tools, using the following method:
- If you're unfamiliar or don't understand the Tool – check the BLACK column
- If you're somewhat familiar but still not sure about the Tool – check the RED column
- If you understand and can train the basics on the Tool – check the YELLOW column
- If you feel confident and can effectively train the Tool – check the GREEN column
- Which Training Tools did you feel you would be able to train well?
- Which ones made you feel vulnerable as a trainer?
- Are there any Training Tools that you would add or subtract from the Checklist? Why?